back ground

Monday, April 14, 2008

First Trip to the Dentist

This was Jocelyn's first trip to the Dentist. She loves the office, but was not to sure about getting her teeth looked at and cleaned. Brushing is not her favorite thing, but she is getting a little better about it. If anyone has any ideas about how to get your kid to like getting their teeth brushed, send them my way. I recommend this pediatric dentist to anyone in this area. It is an awesome office!!!

6 comments:

Becky Sue said...

So cute Rhonda Sue! I love this blogging thing! It is so fun to see what you are up to since we are so busy and not able to stay in touch better! Love ya!

Ash said...

Rhonda Sue!! I ran across your blog and had to stop and say hi! Jocelyn is getting so dang big! You're brave for taking her to the dentist. We tried with Brooklyn once at Dr. Kelley, the elder's office. She wouldn't open up and he told us to leave her be so she didn't hate him for the rest of her life... Anyways, we have a blog, too, but it's private. If you want to send me your e-mail address I can get you added to it. My e-mail is brooter1@gmail.com

Lana Knapp said...

Hey Rhonda, Jocelyn is so cute. Matthew broke his two front teeth about 6 months ago and that was his first dentist trip but he had to be put out to fix them, it went okay but wasn't a fun experience. I added you to my blog page. http://Lanaknapp.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Hey Rhonda, Cute blog!!
Ethan loves to brush his teeth with an electric one, well It think he like to play with it more then brush but that is one he really likes to use, and he has one that flashes at him... Good luck Ethan hasn't even been to a dentist yet.. Opps probably should have by now...
Oh Your babe is sooooo cute!

Kaydee said...

Wow I am impressed with your new look on the blog. I love your little girl- I really need to meet her!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Hey Rhonda! I haven't seen or talked to you in way too long! It was great to see your blog! Your little girl is beautiful! I finally started a blog so if you send me your e-mail address I can put you on my "invite" list! Love ya! ~Michelle jmchandler02@msn.com

Diaper Costume Contest October 18, 2008

Summer 2008

fun random songs


Jocelyn's Visit to the Dentist